Arlington Philharmonic concerts are supported solely by grants, sponsorship, and donations. All contributions - no matter how big or how small - are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support! There are several ways to support the Philharmonic:
- Make an online contribution for any amount using the button above, which will redirect you to our secure Square site. There, you can make online donations, purchase tickets for special events (beyond our free concerts), or make payments via credit card.
- Download a donation form below and send a check by mail.
To reward our generous contributors, the Arlington Philharmonic is pleased to offer a variety of Donor Benefits at all levels of giving. To learn more about our Donor Benefits, click here.
Other ways to help:
- Raise money for the Arlington Philharmonic while shopping on Amazon online by clicking on Amazon Smile.
- Suggest the Arlington Philharmonic for support by the charitable giving arm of your corporation or organization.
- If you prefer to donate with stocks or other securities, or if you are over 72, you may donate free of Federal or Virginia tax through an IRA donation. Contact your financial advisor for more information.
- Spread the word on social media! Please share our events, concerts, and educational programs on your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. As a patron of our programs, you are our most valuable advocate.
Thank you for your support!
A financial statement is available by writing to the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs, Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.